Courtesy of The Weary Chef
Easy mac and cheese that your family is sure to love!
Servings – 5
Prep Time – 15 Minutes
Cook Time – 40 Minutes
- 12 oz macaroni or your choice of bite-sized pasta
- 8 oz reduced-fat sour cream or plain yogurt
- 16 oz low-fat Michigan Brand cottage cheese
- 8 oz 2% milk shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c. grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Pinch of black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
2. While pasta cooks, mix remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Spray a 1-1/2 qt. casserole dish with cooking spray.
3. Stir pasta into cheese mixture, and then spread into casserole dish. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes in preheated oven, or until hot and bubbly. Stir together before serving to evenly distribute the cheese sauce.