June 24th, 2016
Courtesy of Yummy Healthy Easy
- 3 cups low-fat Michigan Brand Cottage Cheese
- 1 package dry ranch dressing mix
- ½ cucumber, diced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 tomato, diced
- ¼ cup kalamata olives, sliced
- ⅓ cup reduced-fat feta cheese
- Gluten Free rackers
- In a blender or food processor, combine Michigan Brand Cottage Cheese and dry ranch dressing packet. Blend together until combined and smooth. Spread in the bottom of a 1.5 quart dish.
- Top with cucumber, green onions, tomato, olives and cheese.
- Serve with your favorite gluten free crackers. E
Makes about 10 servings