October 12th, 2016
Courtesy of Food.com
- 1 cup – Skim milk
- 1/2 cup – Michigan Brand low fat cottage cheese
- 1 TBSP – Cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp – Salt
- 1/8 tsp – Pepper
- 1/4 tsp – Garlic Powderor
- 1/2 cup – Grated parmesan or romano cheese
- 1/8 tsp – Basil (can add more if you prefer)
- Put all ingredients, except basil, into food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture in small saucepan and add basil.
- Cook over medium-low heat until heated through and smooth consistency.
- Add more basil, salt and/or pepper, if desired.
- Let cook on very low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over any type of pasta or use for vegetable lasagna.