Courtesy of Yummy Healthy Easy
An easy dip full of protein and veggies but tastes creamy and delicious.
- 1 (16-oz) container Michigan Brand low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 (4-oz) can green chilies, drained
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- ½ – 1 tsp. Tabasco sauce (depending on how hot you like it)
- salt, to taste (I use about ¼ tsp+)
Pour cottage cheese, green chilies and black beans into a medium sized bowl. Mix in remaining ingredients and stir together.
Serve with chips, crackers, veggies or even just eat by itself with a spoon! Enjoy!